Monday, June 2, 2008

Green Thumb

So we've planted a garden this year. We have two pepper plants, an eggplant plant, a strawberry plant and a ton of cantaloupe plants. I was quite excited about the strawberries because I love them, then my mother told me that they probably won't actually bear any fruit this year... Well, for the first documented time, she was wrong :)

I can't wait to eat the fruits of my labor. And I know Tammy's excited about the cantaloupes, which are the only plant we're actually growing from seed. There are currently five plants sprouting.

And here's the peonies next to the garden. They are nice to look at, but they smell like old ladies and attract tons of ants. At least they don't smell like ants and attract tons of old ladies, that would be awkward...

No comments: