Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers

This past weekend was Father's Day so I thought I'd tell you about a couple of events that happened to my dad. We'll start with the better of the two first...

He tried for several months to sell his Lincoln LS (the same car Tammy and I had -- and I loved like a child). Well, he finally sold it and after a week as a one car family, he purchased the replacement:

And here's Jarvis the Yaris with the new Matrix

That was Saturday. Then the next day, we had the most sudden storm ever. One minute it was nice out, then it got dark, then super windy, then the sky opened up and out poured several inches of rain and hail in a matter of minutes. The next thing you know, after about an hour, it's sunny again. After the storm, we went to my parents' house. They had some damage from the storm:

Despite the random tree destruction, I think it was a good Father's Day weekend for my dad. And he deserves the best because he is the best :)

1 comment:

Adam Loveridge said...

That Matrix would look good driving up and down the coastline of California. Shoot, Jarvis would look good parked outside a sweet brownstone apartment in Bakersfield. Hmmm